Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Something New

I just wanted to say that Cooper's kicks have become jabs! It happened for the first time Sunday night after a little fried chicken from Canes. On our way home, out of nowhere, he just dug some sharp part of his body into my side. Whooo! It hurt! I was so surprised. I really didn't ever imagine that feeling him move would hurt. Until now I had just been feeling some rolling, and softer movements. But goodness gracious - he either doesn't like Canes, or was completely satisfied and stretching out for his nap. It's kinda shocking when he does that out of no where. Amazing, but shocking. He's just getting so big! I can't wait to meet this little man. I kinda think that as we get closer to November 25th, we may be able to see some hand/footprints pushing on my belly. That will be cool!

I just wanted to give an update. Like I said, he'll do what becomes the norm, and then out of nowhere he'll surprise me with a new little trick. What a joy!


baby

0 comments: