Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Amazing

I just want to say that it really does amaze me how this baby is changing. He will go along for a week or two just doing the normal stuff - kicking at the predicted times, rollin' around when he and I are both hungry, etc. And then, literally, one day I will wake up and he's decided to do something new. Until now, little Cooper has stayed very low in my belly. I hadn't felt his body or felt him kick anywhere above my belly button. But for the past couple of days I've been noticing him kick in completely different spots. I just knew that he had obviously changed positions and didn't think too much of it. But last night, right before we went to sleep, I was laying on my side and I felt him completely shift his body forward, so I rolled over on my back and goodness! There was an enormous lump where he was on the left side of my belly, pretty high up, above my belly button. It really was amazing - and slightly uncomfortable; not bad, just felt strange. I grabbed T to show him and he, of course, was in awe. He started talking to him and rubbed my belly and Cooper slowly moved back. It was pretty cool how the baby responded to him.

Anyway, all that to say that the baby has totally moved up in my belly! He's obviously growing and definitely getting stronger (he's a wiggle worm through most of the day now). I keep telling T that he's going to come out with the longest legs ever! He thinks I'm silly because I also keep insisting that you can totally tell on the ultrasound video that he's got looooong legs. I mean, think about it. Does this child have any other option since his parents are both 80% legs? I don't think so.



baby

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is amazing!! Cherish every moment!! I can't wait to see you next week! Love Mom