Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ultrasound - 34 Weeks





Baby weighed in at 6 pounds 5 ounces Tuesday! That's one ounce less than Cooper was when he was born - and his birthday is still a week and a half away! He said the ultrasound was very reassuring and looked great. As of right now the doctor is still talking about inducing at week 39 if the baby hasn't come by then (that will be the week before Thanksgiving).

I'm scheduled to go back to the doctor next Tuesday. I'm feeling generally uncomfortable with a lot of back pain and pressure. But I'm able to get quite a bit done with a lot of breaks during the day for sure. Cooper has been such a great little boy lately and that helps sooo much. I've also had help from family visiting the past few weeks and that has been great as well.

Right now I'm praying for a labor and delivery that includes T being here from start to finish. I'm nervous about calling him on the way to the hospital while he's away on a recruiting trip. Please pray with me about this...I don't want to have to beat anyone up if he's not there! :)


2 comments:

Janee said...

What incredible ultrasound pics! I am glad this pregnancy has gone so well! Praying for the last few weeks to go well!

Anonymous said...

Thantwhonfofe
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/hypothyroidism]hypothyroidism[/url]
BaloGroro