Friday, September 26, 2008

Dr. Visit - 30 Weeks

I went to the doctor for a check up on Tuesday. All went well. My belly is measuring right on track and the baby's heartbeat sounded great. I did sadly gain 8 pounds, but I didn't get in trouble this time since I haven't been able to walk like I had been. :)

I'll start going to see him every 2 weeks now! Crazy! We're in the home stretch. He said that we will do another ultrasound in a month to check on the baby. He seems to also be concerned about me trying to deliver a big baby. That was the concern last time too, so evidently it could pose a problem.

Hopefully I can figure out how to post the ultrasound pictures when we get them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam what does valium do to a person - oxazepam 10 mg diazepam

Anonymous said...

generic ativan online ativan withdrawal period - ativan side effects uses

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam for dogs seizures - oral diazepam for dogs

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien no prescription how to order ambien - price of ambien cr

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription xanax side effects violent - xanax online yahoo

Anonymous said...

valium online valium addiction - valium drug choice stressed out yuppies

Anonymous said...

xanax online pharmacy xanax bars 2mg - xanax dosage compared to klonopin

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan side effects men - ativan side effects nih

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol online buy somatropin in uk - carisoprodol high like