Monday, July 28, 2008

Dr. Visit - Week 22

I went to the doctor today for a check-up and all was well! Belly measured well, heartbeat sounded great, baby was moving all over the place. This baby is so low! She said that the baby may have a growth spurt soon and move up, but it's very different from how Cooper carried. I have all new pains with this baby for sure. One amazing thing was that I had only gained 2 pounds this month! Last month I gained 6 pounds, which he wasn't too happy about. I worked really hard to eat better and exercise this month and it seems to have paid off! Yay! They were much happier this time.

Cooper and Mommy at camp on pizza night!

1 comments:

The Matt Lambert Family said...

congrats on the new baby...i just found where i had bookmarked your blog, so i was soooo glad to read all i had missed and catch up! you going to love having 2 and seeing them grow close to each other!- though its hectic at times!!!! take care, jamie lambert