Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 37 Dr. Appointment

Just had my check up for this week...still no change.

He did schedule my induction, however. If the baby doesn't come earlier, I'll get induced on November 29th. So at least we know that now!

I've tried to get myself prepared in case baby does come early. We've got the car seat in the car, the nursery primed, neutral clothes washed and put away, a bag packed for me and a bag packed for the baby, arrangements for Cooper for middle-of-the-night and daytime runs to the hospital, and a double stroller ordered.

I would honestly love for baby to come before the 29th because I'm just hurting and I don't see how my belly can get any bigger. BUT! I know God's plan is perfect and definitely better than mine, so that's what I'll pray for.

0 comments: