Monday, April 03, 2006

Baby Snug

Well, I don't know if this is normal at 7 weeks, but my pants are definitely fitting a little differently. Oh, I guess one would say they are a wee bit snug! This is sometimes disheartening because I have no real baby evidence. I need a sign that says, "I'm pregnant. I promise! I'm really not gaining an abnormal amount of weight in an abnormally short period of time!" But, I guess if someone were to be documenting my every move, they would be able to testify that my food intake has increased significantly; thereby justifying the snug. I'm just hungry all the stinkin' time! And when I'm not hungry, I'm tired. Eat. Sleep. Eat. Sleep...not a good combination for a fit pregnant body. Oh well, I guess I have 9 months to get "fit."

But, to continue on the topic of my snug clothes...Tonight I must grace the mall with my presence...to look for a suit! Yes, a suit. Now, suits are not cheap; and it puts me in great distress to even think about spening money on a suit for a single occasion (for work) and only be able to wear it once. Now, hopefully my post-baby body will return to my pre-baby body size, but who really knows!? Anyway. I own two suits currently, both of which are too big - noticeably; so I'm basically stuck in the middle of this suit dilemma.

I just thought I'd share that with y'all on the first day of week 7 for the Lusk baby. Love y'all!

pregnancy week by week

1 comments:

megan kelly said...

Yea Lusk Baby.... sometimes in the middle of the day I remember that you two are pregnant and I get so stinking excited. I love you guys!