Monday, March 20, 2006

Baby, Baby, Baby

Soooooo...We're pregnant! Today I am 5 weeks along with many, many more to go. I just can't believe it! What a blessing. The Lord truly is AMAZING. How thankful I am for His faithfulness...for the fact that His ways are bigger than ours...that His timing is perfect!

We found out Thursday night, in quite an unexpected way. I had taken a pregnancy test the Saturday prior and only one line appeared. So, after a week of "confusion" I casually took another one, totally not expecting anything to happen. And what do you know!? Two lines instead of one! First time mom here didn't know that you cannot get a false positive, so I took two more that night, and two more of a different brand the next morning. Yep, 5 total...and they all said YES! (We took a picture. I'll post it soon.)

I just wanted to let everyone know. Check out this cool chart below that tells you the progression month to month!



0 comments: